Not sure what I mean by feeling shitty? Ask yourself:
- Have you tried every single diet out there and still have zero clue how to feed your body?
- Is ricocheting between depriving yourself, eating a shit-ton of "food-like substances" and whipping yourself into submission at the gym really working for you?
- Is your gut more bloated and more clogged than your email inbox?
- Are you busy choking on your own gobstopper of a schedule?
- Do you experience vague, but very real, symptoms like fatigue, poor concentration or memory, digestive issues or this free-floating anxiety?
- Has your doctor said your test results are in normal range, but you've been feeling anything but normal or healthy for quite some time?
- Sleep…do you curse it when you’re wide awake at 3am?
- Then, do you cope and hope through your hectic next day cracked-out on caffeine and twisted by cravings?
- Would feeling better be way more awesome than googling remedies for your symptoms?
- Do you feel like you’re just hitting the “Repeat Program” button on this treadmill you call a life?
- Are you ready to take action now before you slide from stressed-out with symptoms to downright sick with some gnarly diagnosis?
Listen, my option-scarce, world-weary, new friend, take a mothertrucking breath and consider this:
You deserve a life spiked with passion and slathered with joy.
I think every woman does. However, I have a wicked soft spot for my frazzled, Type-A ladies who (1) may have forgotten that fact, (2) believe it applies to other women, but not them, and (3) forgot that a healthy body + mind is mission-critical to really living life.
I help frazzled, Type-A women get their shit together before stress + symptoms become disease.
No one is going to take better care of you than you, but I can help you navigate creating healthy, sustainable habits in this crazy Modern World. We'll start by deep-diving into your health history and how you're taking care of yourself (or not) right now. We'll to talk about food, stress, exercise and stress. We'll explore what prevents you from getting your shit together and feeling healthy + energized. From there, we'll use functional lab testing to better understand how stress is impacting your hormones and your gut. During our sessions that follow, you'll gain a deeper understanding of how your body works and be supported as you create health-building changes. This won’t be some cookie-cutter, prescribed protocol. Hell, no.