These sweet, little nuggets are often a hit at parties.
Easy. No-bake. Stick to your ribs. I have no idea why I haven't posted the recipe before now, but here we go:
- ½ c. peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- ⅓ c. maple syrup or honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla powder (if avoiding alcohol) or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1 c. oats (Use gluten-free, if you prefer.)
- ⅔ c. toasted coconut flakes
- ½ c. ground flax seed
- ¼ c. cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbsp. chia or hemp seed
- pinch of sea salt
Combine nut butter, syrup, vanilla and (optional) cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Add remaining dry ingredients. Chill in fridge for about 20-30 minutes. Roll into 1" balls. Eat. Enjoy.
Adapted from about 10 sources on the interweb like Gimme Some Oven, etc.