Frazzled to Fabulous Coaching
(Also known as Going Steady Post-Smart Start Session)
We had a great health coaching first date at your Smart Start session. Things feel figureoutable and less overwhelming. You want to keep going with some structure, motivation and support. Just like dating, we both have to be into each other. I want you to feel comfortable and confident moving forward. I also want to make sure that you're really committed to making transformational change if we're going to be going steady for the next several months. After the Smart Start session, I’ll be very candid about the health + lifestyle coaching options below being a right fit.
Kick around what life could be like if you could:
- Understand the links between your very real cluster of seemingly unrelated symptoms using functional lab testing + powerful questions
- Be supported by a non-judgmental, analytical health strategist who actively listens to what you say, and more importantly, what you don't say
- Identify + define sustainable, healthier diet + lifestyle habits...plus be held accountable for implementing them
- Find unconventionally resourceful, but actionable, ways to reduce/eliminate stress and feel more empowered
- Break the "I don't have time" cycle with a dedicated time to get your shit together
- Use that time to become a more assertive + more confident + more empowered owner of your own health
What's included in the Frazzled to Fabulous health coaching package?
Your Frazzled to Fabulous health coaching package includes:
- Six or twelve 50-minute health coaching sessions by phone/Skype (typically scheduled every 2-3 weeks)
- One 75-minute Stay on Track session (typically 3-months after our initial 6 or 12 sessions to make sure you're staying fabulous)
- Online 1-1 support from me via our online coaching portal for questions and strategy tweaks between our sessions
- Three functional lab test kits for a window into your gut and hormones (completed at home)
- Access to additional coaching tools and educational resources designed to keep you growing + moving forward
What is the investment for all this?
Gasp! We haven't even been on our first health coaching date yet - the Smart Start session.
Kidding aside, I'm happy to share my rates with prospective clients like you. Because the different labs adjust their pricing frequently, I want you to have the most up-to-date pricing available. Ultimately, the price will include my health coaching fee and the cost of your initial three lab tests.
Before we get to all this, let's start with a Smart Start session.
What if I want to keep getting ready to get ready?
You can. You can stay exactly where you are right now. Where you are right now might be totally comfortable for you.
In fact, there are probably a million reasons not to do this transformational work. Since 2009, here are some of the most commonly heard ones:
I don't have time. No, I really don't have time. I have so much to do. You couldn't possibly understand how hectic my life is. It's too much of a time commitment. I don't have enough money. I can't spend that on myself. I'd rather spend my money on something more tangible, more practical, more fun than just my future health. I'm not worth the investment of time and money. I'm scared. This won't work for me. I'll be right back to where I started. I'm scared about having to be honest with myself. You'll judge me during our sessions. There's no way I could stick to a schedule. I can't take this time away from my work. I can't take this time away from my partner. I can't take this time away from my children. I can't spare the 2 hours each month for our sessions. My partner or children will never eat anything healthy. I'm too stressed-out, overwhelmed and exhausted to make any changes right now.
All of these reasons are completely reasonable and totally valid. Did I forget any?
Guess what? They all have creative solutions, too. When you're ready to make the commitment to yourself, I will be ready, too. It all starts with you.
Still have questions? Just click Contact and drop me a note. We can even set-up a time to chat, so you can make an informed decision.