Want to help? (I need it.)
Mailing your task list to me is the best way to help.
It can be mailed to:
PO Box 453
Hurley, NY 12443 (USA).
If you aren’t sure what exactly to send, check out the Frequently Asked Questions over here.
How you can help online.
It’s going to take one helluva vital corps of helpful folks to get 33,000+ women to donate their task list. I’ll be regularly posting on social media using hashtag #33kTaskLists. Every time you like, share, or retweet more women will hear about this project. It’s free and fast, so please help when you're surfing online. It really does make a big difference.
- On Facebook: Like and share any of the updates found here. It's a great place to see photos, read the latest blog posts, and more.
- On Instagram: Follow me @vitalcorps or the project using #33ktasklists...and please show some love.
- On twitter: Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/79L94. Or create your own using hashtag #33kTaskLists and this link: http://vtl.life/33kTLP.
- Via email: Get on the list to hear project highlights and learn about 33k-themed events approximately twice per month.
How you can help offline.
- Tell other woman about the 33k Task List Project.
- If you see a woman throwing task lists away, ask if you can donate them to this project.
- Invite me to host a Craftworking (for Non-Crafty and Busy Ladies) event for 6-12 women at your home or organization. Craftworking = craft + casually network/hang out while making a simple paper craft. It’s as chillaxing as adult coloring and as social as paint & sip nights. For most events, I bring all the supplies. (I currently live in the greater NYC area, but do travel frequently.) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
- Invite me to speak at your next women-focused event. Topics like stress, balancing obligation & desire, productivity and creativity are all converge in this project. Learn more here.
- In my dream scenario, I find generous sponsors to pledge $1 (or more!) for every task list collected to support a women-focused charitable organization. Don't underestimate the power of a simple introduction. My email is email@example.com.
In case it’s not obvious, you don’t have to do everything! Pick your favorite way(s) - the ones that feel simple and natural for you. I’m so grateful for whatever help or support you are able to give. If you have some additional ideas, don’t be shy. Again, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.