Want to help?
Mailing your task list to me is the best way to help.
It can be mailed to:
PO Box 1322
New York, NY 10018 (USA).
If you aren’t sure what exactly to send, check out the Frequently Asked Questions over here.
How you can help online.
It’s going to take one helluva vital corps of helpful folks to get 33,000+ women to donate their task list. I’ll be regularly posting on social media using hashtag #33kTaskLists. Every time you like, share, or retweet more women will hear about this project. It’s free and fast, so please help when you're surfing online. It really does make a big difference.
- On Facebook: Like and share any of the updates found here. It's a great place to see photos, read the latest blog posts, and more.
- On Instagram: Follow me @vitalcorps or the project using #33ktasklists...and please show some love.
- On twitter: Tweet this: http://ctt.ec/79L94. Or create your own using hashtag #33kTaskLists and this link: http://vtl.life/33kTLP.
How you can help offline.
- Simply tell one other woman about the 33k Task List Project.
- Invite me to facilitate a craftworking event at your workspace or social gathering. (Craftwork = craft + casually network/hang out.) Work on your own crafty project or turn an old pile of magazines into creatively upcycled, pre-addressed envelopes for The 33k Task List Project. It’s as chillaxing as adult coloring or paint & sip nights. (Currently live in the NYC are, but do travel.)
- Invite me to speak at your next women-focused event. Topics like stress, balancing obligation & desire, productivity and creativity are all converge in this project. Learn more here.
- If you’re a writer, blogger, podcaster, radio or television producer looking for content, interview me about The 33k Task List Project. Let’s see how we can combine forces. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In my dream scenario, I find a generous sponsor to pledge at least $1 for every task list collected to support a women-focused charitable organization. Don't underestimate the power of a simple introduction. My email is email@example.com.
In case it’s not obvious, you don’t have to do everything! Pick your favorite way(s) - the ones that feel simple and natural for you. I’m so grateful for whatever help or support you are able to give. If you have some additional ideas, don’t be shy. Again, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.